Seven games on the program tonight, and a night that will be marked in particular by CJ McCollum’s first game as a Pelicans player. We will also have the right to a remake of the last NBA Finals, perfect for recovering from the trade deadline!
# THE PROGRAM FOR THURSDAY FEBRUARY 10, 2022
- 1 hour: Pistons – Grizzlies
- 1h30: Pelicans–Heat
- 1h30: Wizards–Nets
- 2 hours: Rockets–Raptors
- 2h30: Mavericks–Clippers (on BeIN Sports 4)
- 4h: Warriors–Knicks
- 4h: Suns–Bucks (on BeIN Sports 1)
# THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT, FINALLY ACCORDING TO US
Suns – Bucks, but we talked about that right here.
Pelicans – Heat (1h30): big event tonight in the NBA, because CJ McCollum will for the first time in his career play a game in a jersey other than that of Portland. All eyes will therefore be on the rear, whose cohabitation with Brandon Ingram is more than expected, and the push to secure the play-in – or even more if you like – begins this evening for NOLA. Be careful because the bug can very well plant you 36 at 13/19 in shooting on his debut, but he can also put nine at 4/16 because Cijay remains Cijay. In any case, it would be better to favor the first option if New Orleans wants to get rid of the formidable Heat. First of Conf ‘, complete for 3 games, and as luck would have it ended in three demonstrations? The Heat will gradually rise in temperature, and each match will count double as the Top 4 is tight in the East since all these small people (Heat, Bucks, Bulls and Cavs) are held in a small match. Super intriguing match tonight at the Smoothie King Center, between a team that welcomes a top player and another that tears everything in its path.
# ALSO WATCH
- Ja Morant continues the big performances and his Grizzlies continue to win. Who better than the Pistons can allow them to continue to consolidate their place in the Top 3 of the West?
- Wizards – Nets, in other words the match where 88 players who are currently in the workforce at the time of these lines will be far from their respective franchises at the time of kickoff. Isn’t that James Harden?
- Gary Trent Jr. and Pascal Siakam chain the performances and the Raptors continue to win. Who better than the Rockets can allow them to continue to consolidate their place in the top 6 in the East?
- The Clippers of… Norman Powell and Robert Covington will visit the solid Mavs who hope to sign a fourth victory in a row. It promises a close match all that.
- Warriors in full fluff (except yesterday) against the fully drunk Knicks. No Klay tonight but Steph intends to put the race in New York and its 4 defeats in a row, unless the match is not played since apparently everyone is transferable in the big apple.
Seven quality games tonight. We attack the aperitif at 6:30 p.m. on Twitch for the trade deadline, and we digest all that from 1 a.m. with in particular the debut of CJ McCollum at NOLA and the remake of the 2021 Finals, but what a menu, what a menu!